Eroton Exploration and Production Limited – As an upstream oil and natural gas exploration and production company, Eroton E&P was incorporated to engage in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas. In February 2014 the Eroton consortium submitted a competitive bid for the 30% interest of Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited, 10% interest of Total E&P Nigeria Limited and 5% interest of Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited’s (“The Assignors”) for a total of 45% interest in OML 18. The deal was concluded in October 2014.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Team Lead
- Ensure optimal performance of maintenance activities in the areas of HSE, Equipment reliability and availability in the production facilities.
- Ensure the execution of preventive and corrective maintenance in the production facilities.
- Ensure spares are available for preventive and corrective maintenance activities before due dates and follow up ordered spares in time to enable maintenance activities to be carried out.
- Continually monitor Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and ensure any work backlog are attended to and cleared in the system.
- Support Head Maintenance to ensure that maintenance activities are run within the approved budget.
- Monitor maintenance metrics; share them with work technicians and suggest on improvement opportunities.
- Other additional tasks that may be assigned
- University degree in relevant Engineering discipline (minimum B.Sc. Hons. Second class upper or HND with relevant years of experience);
- Registration with COREN is a requirement and other professional Associations will be an added advantage; Project Management Professional certification will be an added advantage)
Years of Experience:
- Minimum 12 years in the upstream Oil & Gas industry
Deadline: 9th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online