Massive Recruitment in a Pharmaceutical Marketing Firm, 23rd, Oct., 2018
A respected and well established Pharmaceutical Marketing company, with head office in Lagos and presence in most states of the federation, as part of their growth strategy, urgently requires suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Representative
Locations: Abuja, Kogi/Benue, Kaduna/Kano, Sokoto/Kebbi, Niger/Kwara, Bauchi/Plateau, Taraba/Adamawa, Borno, Cross River/Akwa Ibom, Lagos, Ogun, Ibadan – Oyo, Anambra, Enugu/Abakaliki, Aba – Abia/Owerri – Imo, Rivers/Bayelsa, Benin – Edo, Delta – Asaba, Ondo/Ekiti/Osun, Gombe/Yobe, Zamfara
- Our ideal candidate should have a Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmacology with or without some medical field sales experience.
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Locations: East, West, North and Lagos Region.
- Our ideal candidate will manage the field sales force in the regions
- He or she will be responsible for driving the teams to meet the company’s set targets.
- A Degree in Pharmacy or any of the Biomedical Science courses with a minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in the same capacity is required.
Job Title: Product Manager
- The candidate must be skilled, creative and have good analytical skills, a positive mindset, good innovative ideas that can translate to the improved sales and market of our company’s product.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in the same capacity is an added advantage
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
- The candidate must be able to speak well, creative, ready to handle customer’s complaints and provide feedback.
- A Degree in English Language, Business Administration
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office tools is an added advantage.
Job Title: HR/Admin Assistant
- The candidate should be able to provide necessary assistance for the smooth running of administrative arm of the company.
- A Degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration and a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in the same capacity is required
- The candidate must be based in Lagos.
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- A Degree in Accounting, with a minimum of 2-3 years experience in the same capacity is required
- Membership of ACCA or ICAN is an added advantage
- Our Ideal candidate must have excellent mathematics and statistical abilities with strong analytical skills and proficiency in the use of Microsoft office tools.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their handwritten Applications and CV’s to:
The Human Resources Manager
E-mail Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Candidates should indicate their position and preferred location on their application heading or e-mail subject.