Ennyston School – We are a new Nursery and Primary school located in Ibeju Lekki axis, and we require the services of competent candidates for immediate employment in the capacity below:
How to Apply
Job Title: Montessori Teacher
Job Type: Full-time
- To be responsible for the development and daily management of Ennyston School
- Providing a safe, caring and stimulating environment for children aged 1 – 13 years in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and Montessori philosophies, values and policies.
- BA Degree, Early Years Professional Status
- B.(Ed)/M(Ed)/B. Art in French or related course
- At least 3 years experience teaching in a nusery/primary school with Montessori approach/principle
- Must have a good knowledge of British/American curriculum.
- Knowledge of Every Child Matters &The Children’s Act
- In addition to specific required qualification, candidate must have a good command of English, eloquent and must have good inter-personal skill.
- Good customer service skill
- Proficient in the use of the computer and internet.
- Must possess leadership skills
- Must possess excellent teaching skills
- Must be Presentable.
- Ensuring a high standard of physical, emotional, social, and intellectual education and care for children placed in the nursery school using the Montessori approach to lead the child towards mastering his/her environment
- Supervision of and support to the other personnel within the school therefore implementing high standards of quality practices
- The day-to-day management of the School in terms of organising and implementing the curriculum for the Early Years Foundation stage using the Montessori approach to provide an environment in which children gain experience through activities and movement
- Assisting with the day to day management of the school to ensure that parents and carers of children, are provided with high-quality childcare, which meets the requirements of the Children’s Act and the Early Years Foundation Stage Welfare Requirements and in line with Montessori teachings
- To work with the Head of School to ensure that a caring and stimulating environment is provided for children. This should take into account individual developmental needs and enables children to reach their full potential
- To establish and maintain positive relationships with children and their families in a way that values parental involvement
- To observe and assess children’s development and keep accurate records of their achievements.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online