N-Power Update: Steps to Payment for 2017 N-Power Beneficiaries
Steps to Payment for 2017 N-Power Beneficiaries
Means you were pre-selected successfully at physical verification and logged into input account detail, photo ID and were onboaded before July 19th, 2018.
(How ever, about 3,000 of you were onboarded beyond this date and would be included in the Supplementary list which is yet to be released)
To be enrolled for payment, a beneficiary must have gone through the following steps;
1. You must have been deployed by your State to your Place of Primary Assignment (PPA)
2. You must have resumed at your payment for 2017 Beneficiaries.
3. You Must have uploaded a signed letter by the head of your PPA on your portal that states that you have resumed
4. Deployment Schedule must have been sent by your State to the N-Power Team in Abuja
5. Validation and confirmation of your deployment to PPA (Matching your uploaded letter to the state deployment schedule)
6. Then you can expect payment