Nationwide Recruitment for at CNEK Global Resources Limited
CNEK Global Resources Limited, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- The Marketing Manager will be responsible for effectively and efficiently executing the company’s strategic marketing plans including vendor management, planning, requirements, execution, and quality assurance.
- The Marketing Manager will have a strong focus on Digital/online marketing efforts to generate increased interest and visitors to the website, My Account use, and electronic statements. Efforts may include but are not limited to website development and enhancements, email, LinkedIn, Facebook, and other future digital efforts.
- The Marketing Manager will participate in development of the marketing plan – which includes, but is not limited to working closely with the marketing team, executive team, third party vendors.
- Required: Master’s Degree in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
- 4-6 years marketing experience with emphasis in digital marketing.
- 2-4 years of project management
- 1-3 years of strategic management
- Not more than 30 years.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and complete within plan deadlines/timelines.
- Experience with results measurement.
- Must have demonstrated skills to listen, understand, and influence others.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent understanding of web communications principles of usability and design.
- Must be proficient with MS Office products- Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Must be able to analyze and interpret information and provide logic to business partners.
- Must be team-oriented, self-motivated and have demonstrated experience in communicating effectively with all levels of an organization.
- Ability to execute marketing programs and initiatives, design and develop new products to meet overall growth objectives and ability to improve business practices through newly developed systems.
Deadline: 31st January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualify candidates should forward their CV’s & Credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Marketing Manager/their preferred state as Subject.
- Chosen candidate will be required to successfully complete drug, background and credit screenings.
- CNEK Global Resources Ltd is pleased to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value the diversity of our Employee.