Benet I.T Solutions (a subsidiary of Benet Communications Nigeria®) is a trusted, registered Information and Communication Technology Services Provider in Nigeria that specializes on a low-cost Web & I.T. Solutions such as Web design, Web hosting, Domain name registration, Application development, School Portals, Recruitment / Employment Portals, Corporate Professional ICT Training, Event Live Streaming Setup, Seminars and Consultancy Services.
Due to ongoing expansion exercise nationwide on our award winning educational product – SchoolActs™, we are currently seeking for fresh application from smart, hardworking and articulate persons to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Liaison Officer (GLO)
- B.Sc or HND in any discipline
- Not more than 35 years
- Minimum 2nd Class Lower for Degree holders or Lower Credit for HND holders
- Excellent planning and team management skills, demonstrating mature confidence and integrity
- Assertiveness and proven ability to influence authorities and management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Stress tolerant
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good report writing and documentation skill
- Should be proactive.
- Note: Basic I.T knowledge and compliance will be an added advantage.
- To properly liaise with educational institutions in your locality, specifically Nursery, Primary and Secondary Schools for the deployment of School Management Information Systems (MIS) needed to manage and simplify school day to day activities from record management, to result computation and instant report sheet generation
- To seamlessly and clearly provide answers to bulging questions on every aspect of the MIS application
- To guide and render effective training on the use and complete setting up of the application using already prepared documentation/manual
- To effectively communicate and report directly to the company Head of Operations, on field trips, outcomes, observations and other general requirements
- Ensure proper documentation for all new and existing accounts
- Accomplish tasks efficiently by showing concern for all aspects of the job, pay attention to detail and ensure that output is delivered at the highest possible standard
- Proactively develop client relationships, anticipate and provide solutions to client needs and give high priority to client satisfaction
Deadline: 19th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further screening and assessment.