Owens and Xley Consults, is recruiting on behalf of IDDS Interiors, an Interior Design Company in Lekki, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Administrative Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are looking to hire an Office Administrative Manager who will provide general project, accounting and administrative support while working under direct supervision with the Design Director.
Functions of the Role
- Ensure the smooth running of office operations
- Responsible for office organization, supplies and maintenance (Ordering and Stocking)
- Manage office calendar for special dates, events, staff travel, work schedules etc.
- Assist design assistants, interior designers, vendors and project managers in the preparation, issuance and follow-up of punch list
- Prepare and submit contracts, interoffice contracts, quotations proposals, MOU’s and work orders to clients
- Prepare and update budgets, excel spreadsheets, transmittals and other relevant documents.
- Compile information and present reports (proposal tracking, project status, staff finance, etc.)
- Coordinate contract process with Finance, Project Manager, Clients, Sub consultants and team using the contracts protocols and processes.
- Manage and update clients’ database
- Assist Representatives in scheduling vendor presentations and contact update
- Respond and route incoming calls
- Greet and welcome visitors
- Handle incoming/outgoing mails and deliveries
- Create and maintain a filing system
- Assist with office maintenance, programs and special projects as directed
- Assist with the collection of time-sheets.
- B.Sc in Business Admin, Finance or any related discipline
- 2-3 years’ experience in a fast paced and professional environment
- Experience in commercial architecture, construction management, design or creativity focused firm is preferred
- Proficiency in automated accounting, CRM systems and MS Office Suites
- Excellent communication skill
- Excellent phone handling and customer service skill
- Candidates must live on the Lekki-Ajah axis.
Deadline: 22nd October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org