Office Administrative Manager Vacancy at IDDS Interiors
Owens and Xley Consults, is recruiting on behalf of IDDS Interiors, an Interior Design Company in Lekki, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Administrative Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are looking to hire an Office Administrative Manager who will provide general project, accounting and administrative support while working under direct supervision with the Design Director.
Functions of the Role
- Ensure the smooth running of office operations
- Responsible for office organization, supplies and maintenance (Ordering and Stocking)
- Manage office calendar for special dates, events, staff travel, work schedules etc.
- Assist design assistants, interior designers, vendors and project managers in the preparation, issuance and follow-up of punch list
- Prepare and submit contracts, interoffice contracts, quotations proposals, MOU’s and work orders to clients
- Prepare and update budgets, excel spreadsheets, transmittals and other relevant documents.
- Compile information and present reports (proposal tracking, project status, staff finance, etc.)
- Coordinate contract process with Finance, Project Manager, Clients, Sub consultants and team using the contracts protocols and processes.
- Manage and update clients’ database
- Assist Representatives in scheduling vendor presentations and contact update
- Respond and route incoming calls
- Greet and welcome visitors
- Handle incoming/outgoing mails and deliveries
- Create and maintain a filing system
- Assist with office maintenance, programs and special projects as directed
- Assist with the collection of time-sheets.
- B.Sc in Business Admin, Finance or any related discipline
- 2-3 years’ experience in a fast paced and professional environment
- Experience in commercial architecture, construction management, design or creativity focused firm is preferred
- Proficiency in automated accounting, CRM systems and MS Office Suites
- Excellent communication skill
- Excellent phone handling and customer service skill
- Candidates must live on the Lekki-Ajah axis.
Deadline: 22nd October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org