WECO Systems International Limited is an information and Communications Technology (ICT) company that has been operating in Nigeria for over twenty (20) years. We are a CISCO Tier one Gold partner and our corporate headquarters is in Lagos, with branches in Port-Harcourt and Abuja. Our experience and customer base spans across the Oil and Gas, Banking, Telecommunications, Government and Manufacturing sectors of the economy
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: On Site Network Support Engineer
Job Type: Contract
Job Level: Specialist
Time Span: 8 Months
Core Purpose of the Job
- To Provide day to day Operational and Maintenance Support for Client’s enterprise Data Network based devices.
- Proficient with configuration and support of Cisco Firewall Services module, Nexus Switches, Cisco Identity service Engine (ISE)
- Internet savvy in a production environment with regards to security, DNS, SMTP, SNMP, syslog, and Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
- Expert in IP routing protocols especially OSPF.
- An in-depth understanding of TCP/IP, access control lists (ACLs), security, firewalls and network traffic analysis
- Post time implementation/installation support of the supplied Network devices
- Provision of reactive/preventive support on data center network devices and appliances
- Resolution of network downtime at the DR site thus ensuring continuous operations of network devices on-site
- Provision of routine and daily support services on implemented network devices at the DR site by ensuring optimal performance of network devices
- Administration and Support of the installation to ensure continued operation of Cisco Nexus switches, Cisco Next generation Firewalls, Cisco ISE, Routers.
- Working with the client to ensure optimal operation of our installed base and the entire Network
- Installation and application of available IOS/Software updates on network devices as the need arises.
- B.Sc in Computer Science / B.Sc Electrical Engineering
- Cisco Certification to Professional Level required
- CCNP certification highly recommended
- At least 4 years high level support of a large Enterprise Environment, Experience in high level design and support of a large Enterprise Environment, good knowledge in the implementation of network devices & appliances, Relationships with other Cisco players and knowledge of interworking with TAC and other Cisco services
- Required to be an Engineer who is self-disciplined and motivated, ability to function at both an in depth technical level as well as interface to management and clientsCandidate must be best of breed in this area of expertiseAbility to work across technical areas to gain the best solutions as well as prompt resolutions to failure conditions
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)Knowledge of working with TAC and other Cisco services
Skills / Physical Competencies:
- Good Oral and presentation Skills
- Excellent communications Skills
- Zeal for end-user support and good interpersonal skills
- Analytical Skills
- High level trouble shooting
- Problem Solving
- Positive Attitude to Work
- Friendly Open Plan Office Environment
- Dynamic and Challenging Unit
- Work after Hours would be required occasionally.
- Ability to Work under Pressure
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Excellent Team Player with good
- Interpersonal Skills
- Adaptable to changes
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 13th October, 2018.