Ongoing Recruitment in a Finance Company, 22nd October, 2018
Mario Consulting Limited – Our client, is a licensed indigenous finance company currently going through the process of expanding the scale of our operations in the market and therefore need a team of competent people who have robust and direct experience in finance company’s core business activities to help drive and manage the process.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
- The person must be conversant with the marketing peculiarities of Finance company in Nigeria.
Profile and Duties
- Holder of B.Sc/HND in any Business or Social Science disciplines.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years marketing experience of both credit and liability products in a finance company.
- Must not be more than 35 years old
- Will be responsible for day-to-day marketing of the company’s products
- Will be responsible for growing the liability/borrowing side of the company’s balance sheet in line with the target set by the board.
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
- The person will be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency and functionality of the business and drive its growth to achieve the broad objectives set by the company.
Required skills and Experience
- B.Sc/HND in Economics, Accounting, Business Administration or relevant fields; M.Sc/MBA and professional qualifications in Accounting or Banking shall be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years proven experience as Chief Operating Officer or performance of relevant role in a finance company.
- Understanding of business functions such as Credit/lending, Marketing, Finance, HR etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
- Aptitude in decision making and problem solving.
- Candidate should not be more than 40 years.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth.
- Oversee daily operations of the company and all the unit heads (Credit, Marketing, Accounts, IT etc).
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision.
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
- Evaluating performance by analysing and interpreting data metrics.
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance.
- Manage relationships with clients, vendors and regulatory authorities.
Remuneration attached is generous and in line with industry standards.
Deadline: 12th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their comprehensive CV’s, contact address (not P.O. Box) with functional e-mail address and other relevant details to “Head Corporate Resourcing” via: firstname.lastname@example.org