Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners – Our client, a Bank in Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Agric Channels and Liabilities
Location: Cross River
Duties and Responsibilities
- Development of clearly defined value propositions for Agric. Liability segment.
- Develop strategies to achieve the fees and Commission (Non-Interest Income) objectives of the financial year as well as monthly expectations.
- Drive the top line revenue growth of the Agric segment through an understanding of market and customer trend analysis and develop targeted product offerings or marketing campaigns that improves customer engagement.
- Effectively identify market opportunities, develop relevant business value propositions and customer experience strategies to match these opportunities.
- Provide support and relevant information to sales and marketing teams to assist in the sales of products and services.
- Develop and execute key segment strategies including the development of segment marketing plans that ensures actualization of segment goals.
- Identify customer segment levers (segment profitability,acquisition and retention measurement and trends, market share, growth and cross sell) and drive each lever to achieve business objectives.
- Execute strategic market analysis that clearly defines growth opportunities within Agric. Liabilities segment.
- Design go-to-market strategies for new product introductions.
- Build our channel strategy for the Agric segment, including Agents in Agric markets, alternate channels etc.
- Define appropriate service levels to be provided to customers in the Agric. Liabilities segment from time to time.
- Build strategic partnerships with key partners to developand grow Agribusiness Liabilities.
- Bachelor’s or Higher-level degree in Agriculture or any other related discipline.
- 6 10 years’ post NYSC experience in the Agribusiness Industry as a Head/Manager.
- Experience interfacing with a wide variety of individuals including:
- Packing facility managers and supervisors
- Agriculture industry equipment experts
- Research and development scientists
- Regulatory experts
- Commercial and marketing leaders
- Business development leaders
- Operational and logistics personnel.
- Interpersonal relations
- Analytical ability
- Decision quality & Problem solving
- Attention to Detail
- Continuous Learning
- Drive for Results
Job Title: Agric and Financial Inclusion Analyst
Duties and Responsibilities
Strategy and Performance Monitoring Support:
- Conduct industry analysis, market analysis and feasibility studies to identify Agriculture and Financial Inclusion opportunities.
- Develop short and medium-term strategy and business plans forAgriculture and Financial Inclusion
- Provide implementation support for Agriculture and FinancialInclusion initiatives and projects
- Track and report performance against strategy and businessplans.
Business Analytics and Intelligence Support:
- Support management with incisive and up-to-date analysis foreffective decision making including (competitor analysis, trends, keysuccess factors etc.)
- Build and maintain Agriculture and Financial Inclusion database
Communications, Funding and Stakeholder Engagement Support:
- Design and implement framework for stakeholder engagement andcommunication.
- Develop and implement fundraising strategy including plans,programs and communications.
- Identify fundraising opportunities, build relationships withdonor agencies and develop grant applications.
- Build partnerships and alliances with other relevant playerswithin the Agric and financial inclusion space.
- Bachelor’s or higher-level Degree in Agriculture, Business Administration, Finance, as well as any other related field of expertise.
- 6 – 10 years’ post NYSC experience in the Agribusiness Industry as a Financial Inclusion Analyst.Core Competencies:
- Good understanding of the Nigerian agriculture industry.
- Working knowledge of the Financial services industry.
- Well-developed research and analytical skills.
- Ability to analyse financial statement.
- Ability to recognize business opportunities with potential todrive profitable growth, customer acquisition, and customer experience.
- Working knowledge of Banking Operations
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Self-motived and able to work with limited supervision
- Ability to operate effectively within a matrix typeorganisation.
- Good project management skills
Job Title: Network Infrastructure Specialist (CCIE)
- The ideal candidate will responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
- This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure.
- Ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values, enabling staff, volunteers, and Partners.
- He will assist project teams with technical issues in the Initiation and Planning phases of the company’s standard Project Methodology (SDLC).
- These activities include the definition of needs, benefits, and technical strategy; research & development within the project life-cycle; technical analysis and design; and support of operations staff in executing, testing and rolling-out the solutions.
- Participation on projects is focused on smoothing the transition of projects from development staff to production staff by performing operations activities within the project life-cycle.
Accountable for the following systems:
- Linux and Windows (both physical and virtual) systems that support LAN infrastructure; Linux, Windows and Application systems that support security and email systems; Responsibilities on these systems include installation, engineering and provisioning, operations and support, maintenance and research and development.
- Analysing system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems.
- Introducing and integrating new technologies into existing data center environments.
- Performing routine audits of systems and software.
- Performing backups.
- Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
- Installing and configuring new hardware and software (e.g. database systems).
- Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
- Answering technical queries and dealing with often frustrated users.
- Responsibility for security.
- Responsibility for documenting the configuration of the system.
- Troubleshooting any reported problems.
- System performance tuning.
- Ensuring that the network infrastructure is up and running.
- B.Sc degree in Computer Science, engineering discipline, mathematics or physics will be a distinct advantage.
- Minimum of 8+ years post National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in the Financial Services Industry.
- CISCO CCIE full certification (written and Lab Exam) (very essential).
- Systems Administration/System Engineer certification in Unix and Microsoft (preferred);
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
Job Title: Application Developer
- The application developer role is a technology focused role intended to provide software development and analysis services to the group.
- This role is best suited to candidates with proven experience building production, commercial-quality web based solutions with technologies like JAVA, .NET and related technologies and also strong in depth SQL-Server development experience.
- Applicants must be comfortable with advanced SQL syntax, SQL Server development, SQL and Oracle Databases.
- The candidate needs to be flexible and open to new ideas or change with the passion and drive to excel in their career. He must be self-directed, organized, and extremely attentive to details.
- Must have an understanding of agile methodology, iterative development processes, SDLC and have strong OOD and OOA skills.
The Application Developer will be expected to have aptitudes, skills, knowledge and experience on the following areas:
- Demonstrable analytical skills with regard to specifying and detailing business processes and requirements.
- 5+ years of relevant object-oriented application building experience in a professional environment
- Delivery experience with .NET framework, including C#, ADO.NET, LINQ and ASP.NET.
- 5+years delivery experience with Java.
- Extensive experience with SQL Server (2005/2008/2012).
- Extensive experience in the use of Oracle Database.
- Experience with SQL data business intelligence (OLAP, etc…) preferred
- Practical experience in Agile development methodologies
- Formulation, management and execution of data test strategies, plans and delivery commitments in concert with business and project management efforts.
- Mobile and web service development experience
- Experience with ticketing systems (e.g.; JIRA, Bugzilla) and managed workflows
- Strong familiarity with source control systems (e.g. Team Suite)
The Application Developer will often be challenged with new problems to which they will need to rely on strong problem solving skills to resolve:
- The ability to accurately identify the cause of a system/application malfunction, interpret that to management and their colleagues, document and propose resolutions
- Fully understand structured methodologies (e.g. Agile) for using programming code to solve business problems
- Ensure all changes and implementations are well tested and managed in a controlled manner with full rollback plans
- Correctly identify when assistance is required and request it accordingly
- Collaborate with the wider team in matters where their support is required.
People Management and Development
The successful candidates will also be required to possess the following:
- The ability to work well within a team and as part of a larger overall technology team
- They should display strong collaborative characteristics
Experience and Qualifications
Ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S/B.A), Computer Science, Computer or Electronic Engineering or similar disciplines.
- 5 – 8 years delivery experience with Java or .NET technologies
- Extensive experience with Oracle database.
Deadline: 31st October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s in MS Word format and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org and reference email@example.com with “Network Infrastructure Specialist (CCIE)” as the subject of the email.