Rural Infrastructure Engineer Vacancy at the Kaduna State Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry
The Kaduna State Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry in conjunction with World Bank, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the implementation of the World Bank Agro-Processing, Productivity Enhancement And Livelihood Support Improvement Project (APPEALS) in the capacity below:
Job Title: Rural Infrastructure Engineer
- The World Bank APPEALS Project seeks to catalyse improved livelihood through increased agro-processing and significant growth in productivity.
- Eligible beneficiaries are small farmer groups and cooperative societies, small and medium commercial farmers.
- The project also aims to increase value addition of priority agricultural value chain in Kaduna State.
- Under the supervision of the SPC, the Engineer will supervise the implementation and coordination of civil and related infrastructure activities under the project component.
- The incumbent will further work with the project team to ensure proper design and location of the infrastructure within Kaduna State.
- Higher qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of First Degree in Civil Engineering or related Engineering disciplines.
- Professional qualification: COREN, MNSE.
- Minimum of seven (7) years’ post qualification experience in construction and related infrastructural activities under donor funded projects.
- Strong knowledge of computer applications, including engineering design software etc.
- Fluency in local languages is a major advantage.
- Ability to undertake regular field visits and interact with different stakeholders.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to:
Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry,
Yakubu Gowon Way,
Application Deadline 29th October, 2018.