Senior Manager/Manager – Deal Advisory Vacancy at KPMG
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager/Manager – Deal Advisory
Ref No: 136809BR
Service Line: Deal Advisory
Contract Type: Permanent
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
- The successful candidate will be required to lead Deal Advisory projects by managing engagement deliverables, timelines and budgets.
- Key responsibilities include deal origination, conducting independent business reviews and working on complex restructuring engagements in all industry sectors.
- Additionally, the individual will be expected to assist with business development by developing industry research, thought leaderships, proposals, presentations, reports and effective business networking.
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent persuasive and negotiation skills
- Strong numerate skills and good business acumen
- Good research and documentation skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Articulate, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver on multiple tasks within tight timelines in a client-driven environment
- Strong people management and project management skills
- A very strong sense of ownership with every assigned task
- Ability to work independently (without supervision)
- Excellent computer skills and working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Knowledge of IFRS will be an advantage
- A first degree with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) in any discipline from a reputable institution
- An M.Sc. (Corporate Finance, Economics, Management), MBA or any of their equivalents from a leading business school
- Possession of a Certified Financial Analyst or a Professional Accountant qualification
- For Experienced Managers, a minimum of eight (8) years’ post-NYSC experience in a similar position in a leading professional services Firm (preferably a Big Four member).Deal Advisory or Transaction services experience will be an advantage
- For Senior Managers, a minimum of ten (10) years’ post-NYSC experience in a similar position in a leading professional services Firm (preferably a Big Four member).Deal Advisory or Transaction services experience will be an advantage
- High ethical standards and proven integrity
Roles and Responsibilities
- Contribution to the effective working of the team and development of team morale Ensuring that risk documentation is completed for all jobs on a timely basis as per the applicable T&R technical/risk management policies.
- Identification of key issues and carrying out the relevant financial analysis
- Undertaking large engagements, reporting to Partner, with their limited supervision Preparation of good TS reports, including review of sections compiled by other team members on the job
- Active participation in compiling industry research, thought leadership and proposal materials for business development activities
- Strategic planning for public and private sector organizations
- Feasibility study preparation
- Financial modeling and analysis
- Producing clear and concise reports that follow a logical structure
- Developing client presentations that are tailored to the audience and capture the salient points of the topic presented
- Developing financial models as required, to prepare financial projections (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow Statement, etc.)
- Reviewing financial models developed by other team members and providing feedback
- Articulating key relevant financial metrics (e.g. IRR, NPV) that are based on assumptions specific to the engagement
- Presenting financial analysis in a reader-friendly manner to highlight most important take-always for the client.
- Guiding development of analytical framework as required for the engagements
- Ensuring comprehensive analysis of core and peripheral issues relevant to the engagements
- Validating data sources to ensure credibility of analysis and final deliverables
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply