IHS Towers is the largest independent mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, IHS provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services.
Today IHS Towers has operations in Nigeria, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Zambia and Rwanda. Following the recent acquisitions of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns over 23,300 towers in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Procurement Officer
Reports To: Business Support Manager
- To support Operational requirement through procurement of goods and services; identify opportunities where the procurement team can add value;
- Organize and coordinate tender/bidding process, obtaining quotations, negotiating best terms, leading the supplier selection process and signing of subcontract and Supplementary agreements between I H S and Subcontractor/Suppliers.
- Identify suppliers, solicit and review solicitations, contracts and analyses prices
- Supporting internal clients by providing complete, accurate and current information on products and services pricing.
- Providing effective and timely follow-up to ensure accurate documentation, expeditious deliveries and resolution of accounting and receiving issues.
- Drive process improvements in the purchasing organization and increase communication with customer organizations.
- Purchase goods and services as required, either from previously established sources of supply or review and select new qualified sources of supply.
- Participate in the negotiations and administration of applicable agreements.
- Compile and analyses statistical data to determine feasibility of buying products and to establish price objectives.
- Create and maintain proper purchase order documentation as required by internal and departmental policies
- Perform administrative duties as required in support of issued purchase orders and folders.
- Assist end-user departments in meeting their requirements through the analysis of reports, monitors placed orders with updates, and follows up with end-user direction as required.
- Constantly seek out cost reduction areas in indirect procurement
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Minimum of 4 years experience
- Negotiation skills
- Finance & Cost Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject the name and location of the role.