American AirSea Cargo, a reputable organization whose core mission has been the provision of stress free air and ocean shipping with excellent services to individuals and organizations at the most cost-effective price. Our Core Values revolve around three main areas which has been the foundation of what we stand for and what we do.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SEO Officer
- We are seeking to hire a young and experienced Search Engine Optimization Officer to join our Public Relations Team and enrich our websites, blog posts, advert and social media publications.
The ideal candidate responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
- Spotting out technical SEO issues and liaising with developer to fix them
- Preparing detailed progress reports
- Reviewing and analyzing the website for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors (in both content and meta tags)
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Developing link building strategies
- Familiarization of Google analytics and experience with website optimization tools
- Proven work experience as in content marketing, content growth with hands-on experience in SEO
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Experience in social media and blogging
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems
- Basic HTML knowledge
- The prospective employee will be expected to operate in line with our workplace values which are centered around being a team player with zero tolerance for compromise, providing stress free and excellent service delivery to ensure maximum customer satisfaction. Applicants should also meet the following criteria:
- Possess a B.Sc in English, Journalism or related field
- Maximum of two years’ experience in Journalism, news writing, blogging, editing of articles.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com Email subject should be ‘SEO Officer.
Application Deadline 14th October, 2018.
- Our shortlisting methods will be solely based on applicant ability to demonstrate, understand and apply our organization’s core values throughout the application process. These values are embedded in all roles and as such applicants must evidence such to be considered.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.