Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited – A reputable indigenous Cosmetics Company in Lagos has an immediate employment for a suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supermarket Supervisor
- To ensure that financial objectives are met and that all aspects of the store are running smoothly at all times.
- To achieve the successful operation of the entire store.
- To ensure the systems are in place to control the activities in the store are operating effectively.
- Maintain and follow the guidelines of company policy and procedures and comply with all the requirements.
- A minimum of HND/B.Sc. in Business Administrative and other related field.
- Hands-on- experience in Supermarket or grocery store will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a related organization.
- Business awareness skills
- Attention to detail.
- Presentation and reporting skills.
- Good Team player.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Selling and Customer service skills.
- A keen interest in numeracy.
- Information Technology
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Receiving delivered goods into the store and conducting all necessary checks as detailed in the S.O.P. manual.
- Checking invoices against Local Purchase Orders to ensure goods have been ordered, the cost price is correct and the barcodes match accordingly.
- Directing and advising subordinate staff.
- Ensuring stock is transferred from the warehouse to the store and that there is satisfactory stock rotation by following F.I.F.O.
- Maintaining safety and security standards including control of the back door keys of the store and its surrounding.
- Understand and manage product knowledge of the store effectively.
- Adherence to store inventories management.
- Ensures proper execution of marketing initiatives.
- Responsible for closing the store when needed.
Deadline: 26th October, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: email@example.com with the position applied for as the Subject of the email.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidate will be contacted.