Talent Acquisition Executive at the Concept Group, 30th October, 2018
The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Equipment Leasing and Financial Intermediary Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise Software Development Company, Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Executive
- The Talent Acquisition Executive is responsible for facilitating the effective staffing of the organization.
- Working with Hiring Managers to identify staffing needs.
- Conducting both phone & face-2-face interviews for prospective hires.
- Sourcing for and engaging talents both for immediate talent need and the talent pipeline through different channel.
- Thorough screening of prospective hire through interviews.
- On-boarding of prospective & new hires; Ensuring positive candidate experience & maintaining positive communication with prospective hire.
- Working with Line Managers to develop Job Descriptions for job roles.
- Working to continuously drive traffic to the career portal.
- Assigning candidates on the Career portal to line manager for phone interviews
- Minimum of 2 years quality experience with the end-to-end recruitment cycle.
- A Degree in Human Resources or any other relevant discipline.
- Completion of the NYSC year.
- Familiarity with social media networks.
- Keen interest in Human Resources.
- Lateral & creative thinker.
- Very good communicator.
- Easy to relate with.
- Team player.
- Fast learner.
Deadline: 9th November, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with job role as the email subject