U–Connect Human Resources limited is a wholly owned Nigerian company with its head office in Lagos, Nigeria. Established in 2004, with an aim to transform your business into customer centers through our innovative Human Resources and pro-active Customer care solution.
The firm offers an array of services; personnel outsourcing, recruiting, customer services, quality management solutions, outplacements, and payroll administrations.
We draw our competitive strengths from partnerships with global firms in Europe, UAE and Africa, as we engage cutting edge techniques, and highly skilled professionals to provide cost effective solutions, designed to enhance our client’s corporate strategy and performance.
Job Title: Operations Coordinator
- Recruitment and Training of new and existing cleaning personnel and operations team
- Coordination of background checks for the personnel
- Coordination of cleaning activities and requirements at allocated sites
- Monthly collation of staff data
- Weekly Site Inspection to ensure quality service delivery
- Preparation of Proposals and Bid documents
- Management of existing clients and sourcing of new ones
Others requirement include;
- HND/BSC Holder
- Minimum of 3years work experience
- Good Communication skills
- Good Social Media Skills
- Good Computer skills
- Preferably Male
Remuneration: Monthly Gross N100,000- N150,000
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send CV to email@example.com