Vice Chief Executive Officer – Finance Job at CNEK Global Resources Limited
CNEK Global Resources Limited, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Vice Chief Executive Officer – Finance
Job Type: Full Time
Industry: Marketing, Sales & Supply; Oil & Gas
Job function: Finance
- The Vice Chief Executive Officer – Finance provides vision and leadership to maximize CNEK Group and CNEK Global Resources Ltd’s financial performance by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls and reporting systems.
- This leader works with leaders and staffs across the organization to improve financial understanding, resolve issues, and educate and strive for continual process improvements.
- The VCEO Finance facilitates preparation and insures completion of capital budgets, operating budgets and forecasts, and various financial analyses and reporting.
- This position conducts long-term financial projections including partnering with operations to assist the development of the operating plans that support the long range financial plan.
- The VCEO-Finance is responsible for decision support related functions, but not limited to, financial reporting (daily indicators, service lines, productivity, financial analysis presentations, etc) and cost accounting quality, integrity, and enhancing the underlying processes.
- This position has functional responsibility for integrating the work of the Vice Chief Executive Officer – Controller into various financial reporting and analysis.
- The VCEO Finance accomplishes this through highly effective relationships with direct reports, managers, other VCEOs/administrators, regulators, vendors and consultants.
- All functional initiatives are carried out in alignment with CNEK Group and CNEK Global Resources Ltd’s Mission/Vision/Values and Strategic Priorities.
- The VCEO-Finance reports to the Chief Financial Officer, who reports to the Chief Executive Officer of the organization.
- The ideal candidate will hold a Doctorate’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Administration or any related field.
- CPA/DBA with Finance focus desired.
- Comprehensive background in financial analysis and specific experience in techniques relating to cash flow, return on investment and cost/benefit relationships.
- 25 – 30 Years (required).
- This leader is knowledgeable of national trends and applies this knowledge to benefit the organization; anticipates changes that will be required to realize the vision; and guides transformation in a systematic, inspirational manner. This leader also develops ways to grow and expand the services of the department–assuring an appropriate combination of programs and services to meet the continuum of care needs for the regional service area.
- A primary role for the VP Finance is to build highly effective partnerships with key stakeholders of the organization. The VP Finance works with peers, executives, medical staff, organizational leaders and caregivers in staff functions such as human resources, project management, quality, risk management, marketing and communications and technology services to accomplish finance area goals.
- . The VP Finance continually seeks and applies best practice approaches in providing feedback through formal semi-annual and annual performance reviews and regular informal conversations. The VP Finance uses critical conversations techniques to retain and grow high performers; to provide clarity and development for middle performers; and to improve or deselect low performers-and advocates the use of this approach to assure consistency of development and improvement of front-line caregivers.
- The VP Finance collaborates with organizational leaders to establish annual and ongoing measures of financial performance and assures alignment to the organizational balanced scorecard measures. The VP Finance engages direct report leaders, front-line caregivers and medical staff in understanding, prioritizing and deploying best practice performance improvement methodologies to assure top performance outcomes.
- The VP Finance participates on a variety of multi-disciplinary, cross-functional teams and committees to represent the finance area and to contribute to the broader organizational outcomes. The VP Finance is expected to spend time to strategically anticipate organizational and CFO needs.
Deadline: 30th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualify candidates should forward their CV’s, Birth Certificate/Age Declaration Certificate & Credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Vice Chief Executive Officer – Finance” as Subject of the mail.