Warehouse Controller Job Vacancy at Zenith Engineering Nigeria Limited
Zenith Engineering Nigeria Limited is the leading Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning (EPCC) service provider in the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry .Our Company is dedicated to providing comprehensive Services to all sectors of the Oil and Gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Controller
- We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Controller to oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing activities. You will implement production, productivity, quality and customer service standards and achieve the appropriate level of volume within time limits.
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure that daily operations meet and exceed daily performance expectations and to increase the company’s overall market share.
- Proven work experience as a warehouse controller
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyse data
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- HND/B.Sc in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
- Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy
- Communicate job expectations and coach employees
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload
- Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments
Deadline: 5th November, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com