Vantage Advisory – We are a boutique consulting firm enabling organizations achieve optimal results. We support and enable Startups as well as Growing Businesses. Having been and still in that position, we are here to make the journey smoother for others from Idea to Exit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Design and Development Consultant
- Do you have a passion for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client’s specifications?
- Do you strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation?
- Additionally, would you love the flexibility of working from anywhere? This job may then be for you.
Requirements and Qualification
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Practical knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Flexible and able to multitask on several different aspects of a project or on multiple projects
- Able to produce quality work with strict deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Product development from conceptualization to shipping
- Utilize critical thinking and strategic skills to create new opportunities for the business that will improve revenue and overall growth in the business
- Elicit and identify customer needs and develop product roadmaps to deliver toward meeting customer expectations
- Devise a product strategy by defining, prioritizing and delivering key improvements to the user experience for the product websites and mobile applications
- Evaluate new product concepts for viability and present to senior leadership for approval
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Compile & analyze data and metrics to support business decisions and plans as necessary
- In partnership with the team, deliver talent and manage candidate pipeline activity to meet or exceed hiring timelines and deliverables
What you will get from us in return is:
- A collaborative environment that pushes you to think beyond your boundaries
- A diverse workload, keeping you continually stimulated
- An open forum for expression of ideas
- Diverse opportunities to expand your skills, learn newer skills and make you ready for the job market
- Flexible working hours with remote working option.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s and a Cover Letter stating why you should be considered for the specific role of interest to: email@example.com