Women & Community Livelihood Foundation (WOCLIF) is a non governmental organization whose mission is geared towards changing the lives of the less privileged in the society.
Accordingly, applications are invited from qualified persons to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Location: Akwa Ibom
Slot: 3 Openings
- B. SC or HND in Accounting
- Ready to reside in the community where the project is implemented.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- NYSC certificate or letter of exemption
- 2-3 years experience in the NGO field.
- Computer literarcy is a must.
Deadline: Monday, 22nd October, 2018; 12:00am
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with Curriculum Vitae, addressed to the “Executive Director, Women & Community Livelihood Foundation”, via: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating position applied for in the Subject area.
- Any application received after the deadline shall not be considered.
- The project is community-based, therefore, successful candidates should be willing to reside and work in rural communities.
- WOCLIF is a right-based and equal opportunity organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, tribe or religion. Only successful applicants will be contacted.