Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited (RENL) is one of the key players in the Agro Allied Industry in Nigeria based in Edo State. As a result of our expansion, we urgently require suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Raise accounting journals
- Enter transaction/ensure accuracy of data posting
- Reconcile account payables/receivables
- Book accruals and provisions
- Book fixed assets in terms of acquisitions, disposals and ensure the records are in agreement with ledger accounts
- Carry out statutory deductions on payments due suppliers and ensure remittances
- Handle rubber sales accounts and prepare monthly reconciliation of accounts
- Follow up on a monthly basis balance in SUN inventory Module
- Reconcile salaries and staff loans in ledger accounts with Human Resource payroll records
- Supervise job done by the accounting officers.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting with minimum of a second class lower/lower credit and ACA
- A minimum of 5 years post NYSC working experience
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Meticulous with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Versed in processing and reporting of financial information
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to meet deadline and work under pressure
- Sound knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- A good ICT skill and ability to use Accounting Software like SunSystem and SAP Excellent team player.
Deadline: 13th November, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV saved in their name and “Accountant” as subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.