Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos. In view of our quest for expansion, we are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant (Tax/Accounts Payable)
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in Tax/Audit background.
- B.Sc. Accounting or other related field.
- Proficiency in relevant accounts’ software.
- Key knowledge of Nigerian Tax law and regulation
- Keep abreast of relevant tax & pension legislation and best practice in order to ensure compliance
- Fundamental Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and application to the industry
- Manage regulatory bodies and ensures adequate planning and control ahead of tax audit (Federal and State).
- Manage preparation and remittance of monthly PAYE Tax, Withholding Tax, Value Added Tax for Federal and State agencies in compliance with the statutory requirement
- Manage, account and make timely returns of all transaction taxes.
Deadline: 3rd December, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com