Accountant Vacancy at Omnicom Solution Limited, 1st November, 2018
Omnicom Solutions Limited is a full-service solutions company that offers a wide range of services for GSM, GPRS, UMTS, CDMA and 3G networks. Our services include Satellite and Radio network services, Site Acquisition, Roll-out management, Network/Transmission Link Design and Engineering, Benchmarking, Network Performance Analysis, Management and Optimization, RF Test Solutions and Simulations, RF Survey, Training and Project Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
- Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
- Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Analyze and review budgets and expenditures contracts
- Recommend, develop and maintain financial data bases, computer software systems and manual filing systems.
- Supervise the input and handling of financial data and reports for the company’s automated financial systems – to be introduced
- Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
- To establish and monitor internal control policies and procedures as it relates to Accounts
- To ensure timely submission of general account reports on a monthly basis and status report of financial position of the company of a weekly basis.
- Compute and remit all forms of taxes on a monthly basis.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online