Anrex Limited Real Estate Marketing Internship Recruitment 2019
Anrex Limited – At Anrex our purpose is to empower people by making property simple, efficient and stress free. Whether you’re just beginning your property journey or have had years of experience, Anrex is the number one place for people to purchase or sell both local or International property.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the:
Title: Real Estate Marketing Internship Programme
- Marketing Intern needed for Anrex Limited, a local, high growth, dynamic, energetic real estate firm. Exciting opportunity for a strategic and motivated self-starter with initiative and creativity. Looking for a hardworking, trustworthy, and organized person, with a strong ability to multi-task
- A can-do attitude is a must, along with the ability to learn quickly, and adapt to a demanding and changing work environment.
- This is a great opportunity to design and develop a comprehensive marketing portfolio while gaining an understanding of the inner workings of a real estate firm.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Coordinate regular mailings, manage distribution process, updates and report on activity.
- Create and edit presentations for prospect/client meetings.
- Update social media channels and other marketing related material as needed.
- Generate company promotions including advertising, events, and exhibits.
- The marketing intern will be responsible for prioritizing projects to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles with the ability to complete projects on time.
- Prepare and distribute marketing materials including flyers, submarket updates, market analyses, etc.
- Create new marketing material, including presentations and other pitch material for presentations. Prepare market surveys, proposals, summaries, abstracts and other relevant documents as needed.
- Knowledge of or ability to quickly learn technology platforms to support various forms of digital marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented.
- Fully enrolled in a University program
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, EXCEL, Word and Outlook).
- Knowledgeable of social media platforms and channels
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 1st July 2019.