Romanspage Global – Our client, located in Lagos requires the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Art Director
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Synthesize media strategy and accomplish them through design
- Responsible for the development and management of product and business portfolio
- Develops a comprehensive and aligned strategic creative plan to drive creative thinking
- Develop the digital design, layout and feel of the advertising to be executed in various media
- Collaborate with the marketing team, graphics team and software engineering team to deliver on key milestones
- Generate clear ideas and concepts by delivering the words and verbal contents that accompanies the visual elements.
- Drive the creative process for Seamfix to ensure deliverables meet all brand standards.
- Strategize and execute innovative and compelling creative concepts and experiences that support brand marketing efforts and elevate the brand experience
- Manages the creation of advertisement (e.g. print, radio and television) and promotion
- Prepares project and campaign briefs
- Consistently understand the influence of design on consumers behaviour as it pertains to Seamfix target market and execute the right logic or feeling that is capable of influencing a purchase decision.
- Drives creative alignment across all products and evaluate the value of creative requests against larger business strategy and needs
- Drives brand storytelling from conception to execution
- Ensure quality creative/editorial content is delivered on time and on budget
- Establish, develop and maintain creative, conceptual and writing standards
- Other functions as assigned by your line manager.
Qualification & Requirement
- A First Class or Second Class Upper Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Graphics, Fine and Applied Arts or a related field
- 3- 5 years’ experience
- At least 3 years of advertising agency or design studio experience as Art Director or equivalent.
- Hands on experience with logo design, typography, colour, web layout design, print production, animation, image manipulation, image selection and design
- Strong conceptual thinking abilities and solid art direction skills
- Strong understanding of the dynamics of the advertisement industry by keeping a close eye on global creative activity and emerging design trends
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a larger team in a fast-paced environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Personal branding is aligned with corporate branding
- Strong time management, logic, reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- High level IT skills in the latest art and design packages
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Self-driven, decisive and dogged
Deadline: 9th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified cadidates should:
Click here to apply online