Audit Trainee Recruitment at HerrFolmann Technology Consulting – Rivers
HerrFolmann Technology Consulting offers one of the most complete portfolio of end-to-end services on the market: consulting, systems integration, software development, infrastructure management and business process services. We advise clients in the following industries: Banking, Insurance, Energy, Telecommunications, Aerospace and Public Administrations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Trainee
- We are looking for you as an intern in the field of Innovation & Digitalization related projects. HerrFolmann is seeking a highly-motivated self-starter with exceptional multi-tasking and writing skills and interest in working in an entrepreneurial environment.
- This internship is a great opportunity to get your feet wet in the intersection of innovation, technology, and entrepreneurship.
- As we continue to expand our reach globally, we’re looking for key support and forward thinking team members. Candidates’ majors and interests should align with our organizational mission and culture to ensure a good fit for the internship.
Your tasks with us would include
- Familiarizing with the clients in addition to maintaining and developing good relations by giving maximum importance to clients
- Carry out fieldwork properly and documenting all the information related to these field work as per the quality standards
- Examining balance sheets, loss accounts and profit in detail
- Acquiring the skills that are necessary for excelling in the work of auditing, these include hard-work, observance, dedication and analytical skills
You are eligible for this position if you
- Demonstrate exceptional love for technology and digital tools (‘cos we do!)
- Demonstrate competence in use of relevant software tools (MSOffice, GoogleDrive et al)
- Are a recent graduate of Accounting (or closely related program). ACA is a major plus!
- Are enthusiastic about digital innovation and new technologies and you are able to think and act independently
- Are willing to roll up your sleeves and would work with a solution-oriented mindset
- Flexible working hours and vast networking opportunities
- Employee events.
Deadline: 8th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Audit Trainee” as subject line and a motivational statement in content (coupled with any relevant supporting documents)