Bidding & Tendering Manager/Officer Job at MG Vowgas Limited
MG Vowgas Limited, an indigenous Oil and Gas Servicing Company located in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, is seeking for the employment of a highly qualified, pro-active and experienced candidate in the position below:
Job Title: Bidding & Tendering Manager/Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- We are in need of a Bidding & Tendering Manager/Officer who is conversant with the Oil and Gas industry to join her existing team
- This is as a result of strategic repositioning and business expansion.
- Oversee all aspects of proposal preparations, ensuring quality compelling bids are submitted in a timely manner
- Maintain and update these databases regularly
- Set up customer profiles in appropriate databases and maintain customer information
- Negotiate with potential and current clients on behalf of the company in order to secure deals and implement pricing agreements between vendors and customers
- Assist with bid pricing and submit pricing suggestions for review and approval.
- Review all customer requirements to ensure that they are met in the proposal and collaborate with a wide variety of involved parties to include all necessary information within the proposals
- Prepare all Technical and Commercial aspects of Bids for submission
- Coordinating incoming bid requests and proposal responses, organize and track all requests and responses using company databases
- Must be a graduate of any of the following Disciplines: Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Procurement Management, Marketing and Project/Contract Management, Procurement, Engineering Costing, Business Development and Marketing
- Any professional qualification will be added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in Bidding and Tendering within the Oil and Gas industry
- Must have experience on how to Bid for Technical and Commercial aspects of all bids.
- Must be sufficiently analytical
- Must have an above averag knowledge and skills in bidding and
- tendering techniques
- Must be able to assess and know winning Bid
- Must be capable of writing bids for major IOC tenders
- Must be experienced in the use of Nipex and other bidding portals, such as ARIBA
- Must be able to write and submit bids with minimum or no supervision
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be result oriented
- Must have an above average negotiating skill
- Must be sufficiently skillful in material estimating and pricing.
Deadline: 29th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject of the mail
For more enquiries, Contact: 09067617963, 07032174105.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.