Business Development Manager Job Vacancy at Taste of Saffron
Owens and Xley Consults – Our client, Taste of Saffron is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- The Business Development Manager will be responsible for promoting the products and services of the company.
- He or she will build market positions for Taste of Saffron by identifying, developing and negotiating business relationships that translate into sales.
- S/He will work to grow the client base of the company, foster client relationships and manage the corporate image of the company.
Functions of the Role
- Prospect for potential clients; build, grow and maintain these relationships into increased businesses for Taste of Saffron
- Coordinate business development planning by preparing proposals for client meetings
- Work with the CEO to generate and supervise the execution of marketing campaigns and plans
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and channels that will lead to an increase in sales
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors research, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Create a content marketing strategy for the company
- Organize and monitor catering drop-off and on-site catering services
- Actively seek and identify opportunities and innovation for business growth & development with focus on latest trends and best practices.
- Identify potential business opportunities and analyze trends in Taste of Saffron market space
- Take calculated actions to increase profitability and brand recognition for Taste of Saffron
- Continually assess Taste of Saffron’s marketing techniques and their efficacy in affecting sales
- Keep a profile of the current clientele of the business and regularly update the database
- Attend industry specific functions, such as conferences, fairs etc., and provide valuable feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Present to and consult with CEO on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels
- Ensure proper and safe delivery/distribution of catered products
- Provide weekly progress report, ensuring all data is accurately entered for Taste of Saffron knowledge management system
- Carry out other marketing and sales functions as may be required by management.
- B.Sc in Marketing, Finance or any related discipline
- 3-4 years’ experience in Marketing and Sales
- Experience in food catering industry is preferred
- Proficiency in CRM systems and MS Office Suites
- Excellent communication skill
- Excellent negotiation skill
- Excellent phone handling and customer service skill
- Applicants must live on the Lekki-Ajah axis.
Deadline: 20th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com