C++ Developer Job Vacancy in a Public Limited Liability company
Job Title: C++ Developer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- We are looking for a C++ developer responsible for working on an application already built using C++ that is a desktop application, Mobile (Android and iOS) application and embedded systems.
- Your primary responsibility will be to work with the already designed and developed applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Required Skills and Qualification
- Strong proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms
- Familiarity with templating in C++
- Knowledge of the latest C++11 standard is appreciated but optional
- Knowledge of low-level threading primitives and real-time environments
- Familiarity with system call wrapper library functions
- Knowledge of writing native modules for high-level languages such as Node.js, Python, Go, etc.Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GitHub
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code.
- Implement performance and quality modules
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Deadline: 30th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV showing competence and projects worked on to: email@example.com
Note: Your GitHub link will be appreciated too.