Client Executive Job at Ocean Blue Energy and Industrial Services
Ocean Blue Energy and Industrial Services provides access to a broad range of products and services to many international companies operating in the Sub sahara Africa and the Gulf region. We pride ourselves on being able to undertake projects with unique client requirements in diverse sectors such as Oil & Gas, Water & Electricity, and Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Executive
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and maintain existing client relationships.
- Identify decision makers, services and products to meet client issues.
- Direct development of client customized solutions.
- Negotiate with client for efficient services delivery at profitable fees.
- Ensure services are priced correctly for client expansion opportunities.
- Present solutions to clients and negotiate price optimally.
- Draft client service agreement providing details on scope of service and compensation.
- Negotiate with client to execute contract.
- Protect firm from Errors and Omissions (E&O).
- Interact and correspond with prospective clients.
- Identify, develop and maintain relations with potential clients to drive billed revenue for attaining set revenue targets.
- Develop and execute yearly formal business plan for assigned territory.
- Schedule sales visits regularly in territory to provide apt accounts coverage.
- Identify key business and clinical challenges.
- Demonstrate needs fulfillment mode and method.
Deadline: 10th December, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org