Commercial Manager – Health Delivery System Job at eHealth Africa (eHA)
eHealth Africa (eHA) designs and implements data-driven solutions and technologies to improve health systems for and with local communities. eHA’s technology works in low connectivity settings, and smartly uses data to drive decision-making by local governments and partner agencies to get optimum results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Manager- Health Delivery System
Purpose of the Position
- The Business Analyst (HDS) will work with the Programs Manager, HDS in the development and performance of all sales/marketing activities in the assigned territory.
- Establish plans and strategies to expand the customer base in their territory and contribute to the development of training and educational programs for clients.
What You’ll Do
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned:
- Work with the company leadership to develop and execute growth strategy focused both on customer acquisition and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain consultative sales relationships within the account’s organization providing value-added solutions.
- Provide reports & feedback pertaining to trends/opportunities or risk identified in own territory.
- Ensure sales tracking in pharmacies to maintain product availability, forecast shortages and trigger orders.
- Gather all information pertaining to an issue, initiate troubleshooting and resolution, and if required, escalate and document within HDS unit.
- Monitor data accuracy and quality in the Sales tracking system and interface and initiate actions to improve data quality for enhanced decision making.
- Develop improvements in the efficient use of the Sales system and the subsequent integration of systems.
- As a medical sales rep, your goal is to increase the visibility and awareness of our company’s medical products and maximize sales growth. Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- The Medical representative is assigned a geographic sales area (TA) to achieve company sales targets objectives.
- Execute sales activities, including development of key account strategies, their implementation, and the required coordination of resources.
- Develop & implement both long term and short term plans in order to ensure effective customer coverage.
- Increase market penetration and monitor performance against planned objectives in own area & take action to close the gap.
- Establish effective relationships and collaborations with other departments (Software, EHA Clinics, Finance, Programs & Impact , and Program Operations etc.) to address key business issues and opportunities.
- Network effectively & build meaningful relationships with key customers & opinion leaders in own territory and constantly manage their expectations.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Provision of efficient pharmaceutical service to the organisation.Provide platform training to clients as needed
- Adheres to Policies and procedures.
- Adheres to eHealth Africa code of conduct as well as ethical standards.
- Is consistently at work and on time.
- Attends and participates in staff meetings, training classes and supervision. Presents complex ideas and anticipates potential objections. Clearly communicates any ramifications of decisions and issues to project stakeholders, and presents alternatives.
- Supervises and writes reports on the program for management and donor agencies.
- Ensures compliance with laws and regulations.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to successfully perform this job.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Pharmacy/Pharmacology/Biological Sciences
- Minimum of 4 years medical detailing experience with a multinational Pharmaceutical/Medical devices company with strong sales and IT experience.
- Be prepared to travel frequently within the territory
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility
- Advanced presentation, analytical and communication skills (oral and written)
- Should be market oriented in gathering data, during a Market Survey research.
- Advanced computer skills – Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong customer service, interpersonal skills and professional demeanour.
- Proficiency working within specialized software utilized in program
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but can become louder at times due to group discussions or activities. eHA is a tobacco-free environment.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee is frequently required to sit and use a computer and reach with their hands and arms.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online