Content Writer and Executive Assistant Vacancy at Esorae Luxury
E’sorae Luxury – The company was founded in 2010 with the motive to provide the finest selection of bedding and home accessories available, along with unsurpassed customer service to our esteemed clients whilst paying attention to progressive detail from our operations outcome.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer and Executive Assistant (Combined)
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- We are looking for a male or female Content Writer and Executive Assistant (Combined), you will be expected to work help create/develop and manage mobile content for the different businesses in the group.
- Aside from writing and curating content, you will also be expected to double as an executive assistant when the occasion calls for it.
Content Writer Job Summary
- As a content writer, you will develop and create content for print, digital media, or product descriptions. Well-researched and accurate content will be produced on tight deadlines.
- A Content Writer will communicate with clients, and potential partners
- Excellent writing, spelling, and understanding of grammar are essential to the role.
Role of Executive Assistant
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes, and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports, and presentations;
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Good organizational and time management skills;
- The ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines;
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.
Content Writer Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy both for print and the web
- Researching and organizing facts and sources
- A deep understanding of consumers and what motivates them online
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
- Building a following for brand on social media with creative work
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND
Minimum Required Experience:
- 1 year
- English Language, English and Literary Studies, Communication Arts, Communications & Marketing, Marketing Communication, Mass communication or Any other related Courses.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grasp of English language
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
- Assists team members when needed to accomplish team goals
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- High school degree or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree in creative writing, journalism,
- English, or related field preferred
- 1 year minimum working experience
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs
- Ability to navigate the internet, use social media tools like Facebook, Instagram etc
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strict adherence to company policies and style
- Extensive knowledge of the company, brand, and product preferred
- Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver
- Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Content Writer / Executive Assistant 2018 as subject
Note: All email applications without this subject will not be processed.