Vicmart Enterprises Limited – We are an indigenous firm involved in the marketing and sales of FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) and other allied products to meet the needs of our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Intern
- Shadowing members of the Accounting department as they perform their duties.
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Working with bookkeeping software.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
- Candidate Must have at least ND/HND/BSc in Accounting/Banking & Finance/Economics.
- Satisfactory completion of introductory accounting courses and a basic understanding of accounting and financial principles.
- Aptitude for math, proficiency with computers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
Location: Akure, Ondo
- Responsible for selling Volume, Distribution, Pricing, Shelving and Merchandising to all stores in coverage.
- Responsible for ensuring quality execution of sales fundamentals in stores. Included are: Distribution of all SKUs in each key channel; retail pricing objective met. Shelving and Merchandising objective met. DTR selling Criteria met, or exceeded.
- Responsible for identifying and developing new and potential customers to ensure a minimum of 250 productive customers per week. This includes extensive work to convert unproductive customers in current route plan and identify new ones.
- Selling at retail pricing in line with company objectives.
- Ensuring store prices are in line with company objectives.
- Responsible for reporting to manager. This includes: Competitive information, Sales fundamental, Daily Coverage Reports.
- Driving of the vehicle
- Preventive maintenance of the vehicle.
Job Title: Personal DrivDriver
Locations: Akobo & Ologuneru – Ibadan, Oyo
Deadline:29th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using “VSR Akure” as subject of the mail
- Candidate must have vast driving/sales experience and a valid drivers licence.
- Only candidate residing in Akure need apply.