Job Title: External Auditor
Description of the Position
- The position is on a retainership basis for a period of three (3) years, which may be renewed at the instance of the University.
- The External Auditors shall be responsible for carrying out an external audit of the University’s accounts annually, and submitting Financial Statement and Management Report to Council.
- For the position of External Auditors, the following requirements must be met:
- Company’s Registration Certificate obtained from Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Practising Licence Certificate issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
- Certificate of Fellowship with ICAN or ANAN
- Certificate of Membership with ICN or ANAN
- Membership Certificate issued by the Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN)
- Evidence of Registration with Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria (FRCN)
- Certificate of Articleship Managing Partner
- The Current Tax Clearance Certificate for the years 2016, 2017 and 2018
- Pension Compliance Certificate
- Compliance Certificate with Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
- Interim Registration Report (IRR) with Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP)
- Evidene of Registration with Office of the Auditor General of the Federation
- Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Registration
- Certificate of Registration with Special Control Unit Against Money Laundring (SCUML)
- Evidence of Similar Assignment
- Company Profile detailing the qualification and experiences of key staff as well as the firms clientele
- Professional Practising Licence of the Firm from ICAN or ANAN
- Registration with Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF)
- The External Auditors must be a duly Registered Audit Firm with a minimum of ten (10) years experience.
- Experience with auditing the accounts of a Federal University will be an added advantage.
Deadline: 30th November, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward three (3) copies of their profile highlighting relevant experience and a draft copy of the retainer contract to:
The Office of the Registrar,