Design Support Officer Vacancy in an Interior Design Company – Abuja
Owens and Xley Consults – Our client, an Interior Design company located in Abuja urgently require the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Design Support Officer
- The Design Support Officer will assist in the design process and provide administrative support to the Lead Designer.
- She will be an interface between the company and its clients.
- B.Sc in Architecture.
- 2-3 years in similar role.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in the use of applications such as AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Project and time management skill
- Communication skill
- Candidates must live in Abuja
- Candidates must be female
- Assist clients in making decisions for design and aesthetic selections
- Create and communicate design concepts of projects to clients
- Prepare and communicate project plan to clients
- Assist in preparing project reports and other relevant documents
- Meet with clients and communicate the company’s service offerings to the clients
- Respond to enquiries (mails and calls) from clients
- Manage the company’s website
- Compile and update product catalogue
- Update the company’s social media page
- Send and update newsletters
- Generate new ideas through an observation and study of industry trends and practices
- Keep and update clients’ database
Deadline: 8th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com