Dispatch Rider Vacancy at AT&A Group Limited, 21st November, 2018
AT&A Group is made up of four major subsidiaries with core interests in Asset Management, Investment Banking, Real Estate and E-Commerce.
Our services in these areas are bespoke to the needs of our clients, proffering only the best solutions locally and internationally. Harnessing our Group strength, expertise and skills, we are best suited in identifying opportunities in various industries and bringing together capable and willing parties with interests in these areas.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- Dispatch riders transport items quickly by motorcycle. They pick up documents, packages, letters and food orders from customer´s offices, houses or restaurants and then deliver them to final destinations.
- The dispatch rider receives instructions from the client service personnel about where and when to collect packages and the destination address for dispatch.
- Record information, such as items received and delivered
- Perform routine maintenance on bikes, such as monitoring fluid levels and replenishing fuel.
- Dispatch riders sign for the package on collection, and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
- The candidate must possess a Secondary School Certificate (SSCE).
Knowledge, Experience, Skills and Abilities
As a dispatch rider, you should:
- Enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records
- Have the ability to read and follow maps and guides, plan and learn routes
- Have a mature attitude
- Be friendly and presentable.
- Possess a rider’s permit
- Be physically fit
- Be reliable and punctual
- Be able to work on your own
- A basic knowledge of motorcycle maintenance is useful.
- Organization and planning skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
Deadline: 28th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com