ARM Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management. Established in 1994, ARM started operations as a traditional asset management company specialising in the management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise & Custom Application Developer
Job Type: Full-Time
- The Officer shall be responsible for developing innovative technology solutions to support the Stockbroking business. This shall include managing existing applications and providing excellent technical support on all platforms.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement new software programs
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Clearly and regularly communicate with Management and technical support colleagues
- Design and update software database
- Test and maintain software products to ensure efficient functionality and optimization
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- Daily Monitoring of the ARMStocktrade Application
- Resolve all issues related to the ARM Stocktrade portal and Zanibal, as they occur
- Ensure Stability and efficiency of the ARMStocktrade portal
- Work on Enhancements and modifications as may be required for ARM Stocktrade
- Work closely with the IT and Zanibal Team on matters relating to ARMStocktrade
- Develop and monitor efficiency of other technology platform for the business
- First degree in Information Technology or related discipline.
- Capital market or Financial services experience
- A professional qualification and certification.
- Three (3) years experience in programming
- Preferred Years of Experience: 2 – 5 year(s)
Competency and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field required
- 3+ years’ experience in web, software development and innovative applications
- Experience with .NET (C#), Java and PHP programming languages
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Experience in an Agile delivery environment, Cloud infrastructure environment and Postgres database
- Experience with integrating multiple payment gateways such as Webpay, PayDirect.
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Service orientation
- Customer focus
- Good telephone manners
Deadline: 23rd November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online