Fadac Resources and Services – Our client, a hospitality firm located in Lekki is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- We are recruiting for a hospitality firm located in Lekki, We are looking for an Executive Assistant, You will manage mostly business related tasks for the team such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative experience.
- In-depth understanding of MS Office.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Very good verbal and written communications skills.
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
Deadline: 24th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com