Experienced Sales Professional Job in a Leading Nigeria Conglomerate
A leading Conglomerate is seeking to recruit senior level, result-oriented, seasoned and high pedigree Executives to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Sales Professional
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences or any other related field.
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years’ experience in business development/sales function especially of retail saleswith at least 5 years at Managerial Level.
- Excellent Leadership, Communication and Organization skills.
- Strong Selling, Presentation and Negotiation skills.
- Good knowledge of region terrain.
- Provide strategic leadership, direction and support for Sales Operations.
- Responsible for business development, revenue enhancement activities and hygiene in designated regions.
- Ensure regulatory and standard operating procedures compliance,
- Conduct sales weekly/monthly performance review on various SKUS and recommend improvement plans.
- Responsible for acceptable customer satisfaction levels of designated regions.
- Develop a result-oriented culture dedicated to improving sales performance.
Attractive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidates.
Deadline: 20th November, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should please quote the corresponding reference number as the subject and e-mail your Curriculum Vitae (prepared as a Microsoft Word document) with contact telephone numbers, current work location, e-mail address and scanned passport-size photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Candidates with demonstrable track record of success in sectors like FMCG, Telecommunications and Banking industry are preferred.