Ultra Media Solutions is an ICT firm with core competencies in Web and Mobile Application Development, Enterprise Applications, Interactive Multimedia and Social Communities. We develop innovative, high impact, cost effective communication tools to help client’s business solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Customers Relations Executive
- Developing and maintaining efficient systems to deal with client queries and support
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively
- Referring issues and potential sales opportunities to Sales and Marketing Executives where relevant
- Handling and resolving all questions, requests, complaints and all other front desk activities
- Providing efficient and professional first line account management to clients
- Assisting the business development team in developing efficient systems to support the work of the Team
- Handling mail boxes, telephone and correspondences
- Proven work experience as a Customers Relations Executive or Receptionist
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Past working experience in Staff Administration will be an added advantage
- OND, B.Sc or HND in any related field; additional certification is a plus.
- MUST be Social/Digital Media savvy or better still have passion for new media management
- Thorough knowledge of customer service, office management and basic bookkeeping procedures
- Proficiency in English (oral and written)
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word
Deadline: 5th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications materials to: email@example.com
- Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted for interviews.
- Interested candidates must be residents in Lagos