Fleet Officer Job Vacancy at ENYO Retail & Supply Limited
ENYO Retail & Supply is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria’s fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Officer
Job Type: Full-Time
- The role is responsible for transporters and stake-holders management (Transporters, Truck drivers, PTD Union and Security agencies etc.) on behalf of the company
- The Fleet officer is responsible for developing and executing plans to achieve set target for transporters allocated to him and trucks within his care
- The incumbent shall be responsible for the direct account management of all transporters. This will include turn around, maintenance schedule, GIT position, calibration status
- In addition, the Fleet Officer is the focal point of the transporters for dispute resolution, payment processing and ensuring that transporter trucks are always available for use.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Social/Management Sciences.
- Certification in Logistics Management will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of Two (2) years relevant work experience in downstream oil and gas supply chain management.
- Good Knowledge of fleet/logistics management
- Good relationship & stakeholder management skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient use of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel (advanced)
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure up-to-date comprehensive database of information on all existing Transporters and fleet is always maintained.
- Evaluate Transporters performance, provide administrative support around activities of transporters towards attainment of company’s logistics requirement daily.
- Make suitable recommendations on strategies for relating with each transporter and create a relationship Plan per transporter – Act as primary client interface.
- Truck Inspection and Truck Audit- Prepare regular analytical reviews of truck performance, turnaround, availability in relation to planning.
- Shortage resolutions – Analyze and Compute daily shortage resolutions per deliveries across all stations.
- Transporter Claims – Ensure Monthly payment of all haulage.
- Housekeeping of Trucks – Ensure all ERS trucks are always tidy and in good condition.
- Driver Management- Ensure Drivers are fully uniformed with names inscribed on the uniforms. Proper conduct to include but not limited to PPE and Uniform compliance.
- Fleet Tracking – Tracking, Efficiency report, Maintenance and General Management of trucks in ENYO Fleet. Consistently ensure truck GIT is within acceptable limits.
- Truck branding, Truck calibration and Station tanks calibration- Ensure all ERS trucks are branded with the approved theme and design. Ensure trucks have valid calibration
- Act as a representative on behalf of Ops to observe and give reports regarding station tank calibration for alignment.
Deadline: 30th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online