Giant Beverages Limited is a new manufacturing company engaged in the production of natural and healthy non-alcoholic beverages. As a corporate entity, we produce products of the highest quality and are committed to delivering quality service to our customers. Giant Beverages drinks are produced with the finest natural ingredients to meet high quality standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical/Automation Engineer
- Develop electrical design, schematics and drawings in AutoCAD
- Power up electrical systems and configure hardware per application specifications
- Check quality of assemblers and technicians work and respond to inquiries during assembly
- Work with Sales Engineers to provide input with quote preparation as required Software Experience
- Design and develop software applications based on given requirements and specifications
- Understand client requirements for GUI/communication interface, networking and create specifications based on these requirements
- Interpret mechanical design drawings for electrical requirements (e.g. SolidWorks)
- Research supplier products for assembly components
- Help establish new and maintain existing standards
- Develop electrical bill of materials
- Review, repair and redesign legacy code
- Troubleshoot issues with existing company installed systems
- Write user manuals to communicate functionality of company developed programs
- Technical writing including Software Management Plan (e.g. SDS, SRS, Test Plan, Traceability Minimum
- Degree in engineering or Its equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in the automation and Electrical industry
- Proficient in Design/Drafting Tools AutoCAD and SolidWorks
- Programming Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Configuring and designing of system)
- Familiar with Industry Standards UL and CE
- Familiar with Vision Systems
- Experience and skill in troubleshooting control system issues
- MS Office 2010 (Excel, Word, Outlook) and general computer literacy
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be a self starter, team player, work well with others and have a positive attitude
- Must be a creative thinker, results oriented, focused, and a tentive to detail and accuracy
- Must have ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Sharp, quick, dedicated and innovative problem solver
- Core values and continuous self-improvement
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and able to think designs through completely
Job Title: Labeling Operator
- Responsible for efficient operation of label machines as outlined in SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Responsible for proper flow of bottles from the filler to the labeller.
- Responsible for changing labels according to production run.
- Responsible for all changeovers efficiently.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving issues on all machines while maintaining line efficiency.
- Responsible for communicating with quality control to ensure product quality.
- Responsible for routine PM’s (Preventative Maintenance). Must be knowledgeable of statistical process control requirements with computer skills to input data.
- Must be able to comprehend and have in-depth knowledge of policies related to safety, GMP’s and all applicable manufacturing guidelines.
- Must communicate with shift leadman through verbal conversations, reports and meetings. Responsible for a clean, organized, and safe work area at all times.
- At least an OND in Mechanical/Electrical and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of experience.
- 3 – 5 years of experience with general computer operated machines.
- Must be able to perform multi-task operations while maintaining exceptional performance.
Job Title: Filler Operator
- Operate filler
- Adjust filler height adjustment and transfer alignment.
- Adjust machine components, machine tension and pressure according to size of the bottle.
- Observe machine operations to ensure quality and conformity of packaged product to standard.
- Adjust machine when malfunction occurs, clear machine jam and report machine status.
- Clean, lubricate and make adjustments or repair to machine such as opening valve, switch levers, sliding disc etc.
- Replacing of broken leaf springs, shaft axels, pressure piece, actuating shaft, etc.
- Carry out overhaul and preventive maintenance on machine
Qualification and Experience
- At least an OND Mechanical/Electrical Engineering and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of experience.
- 3+years Experience in beverages especailly drinks
- Production maintenance experience should be an added advantage.
Deadline; 5th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com