Fresh Jobs at the Council for the Regulation of Freight Forwarding in Nigeria (CRFFN)
Latest Recruitment at the Council for the Regulation of Freight Forwarding in Nigeria (CRFFN), 16th November, 2018
The Council for the Regulation of Freight Forwarding in Nigeria (CRFFN) was established by the CRFFN Act No. 16 of 2007 and charged with the responsibility of among others to regulate and control the practice as well as organize and structure the activities of persons, organizations and associations operating the freight forwarding business. The Council is a Regulator and for self sustenance, it is also Revenue Generating Agency of the Federal Government supervised by the Federal Ministry of Transportation.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Registrar/CEO
- The Registrar is the Chief Executive Officer of the Council and the Secretary to the Governing Council.
- As Chief Executive Officer, the Registrar is responsible for the day to day administration of the Council.
Qualifications and Experience
- Section 11(1) of the CRFFN Act No 16 of 2007 states that “The Council shall, appoint a fit and proper person to be the Registrar for the purpose of this act…” who shall hold a minimum of HND or Bachelor’s degree with 15 years cognate experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Must be a team leader driven by results
- Excellent interpersonal skills, diplomatic and charismatic
- An analytical thinker with strong planning and financial management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to resolve all Council’s issues.
- Must have good written and spoken communication skills.
Deadline: 28th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their written Application attached with CV and copies of relevant credentials to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.