We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR/Admin Executive
Job Duties/ Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Maintenance of staff records, files and other confidential correspondences.
- Maintain the document database and help other employees find and retrieve requested documents.
- Ensure that files are properly labelled for ease of identification, storage and retrieval.
Fleet Management and Logistics:
- Assist in organizing office moves and provision of office workstation
- Ensures the retirement of all administrative per diem raised.
- Handling of pool vehicle requests and drivers’ movement schedule
- Process requests for petty cash float and maintain adequate funds for same.
- Disbursement of fuel float for office support services as at when necessary and keep records of same.
- Disbursement of petty cash float to drivers when necessary and keeping records of same.
- Processing of petty cash / fuel float retirement
- Preparation of daily and weekly petty cash / fuel float disbursement
- Supervises the head driver’s activities especially coordination of vehicle requests and maintenance including servicing and repairs
- Fuelling of vehicles, pool car allocation and taxi call-up
- Ensuring availability and readiness of meeting rooms for use for both staff and visitor’s meeting
- Co-ordinate provision of tools, equipment and refreshment required for each meeting
- Liaise with vendors to ensure timely and cost effective provision of resources required for meeting where necessary
- Medical insurance administration (HMO) to staff & their relatives.
- Administers all employee’s start up forms / documentation which includes: guarantors’ bond, ID form etc. Advising employees of eligibility; providing application information; helping with form completion; verifying submission; notifying employees of approvals
- Preparation of monthly admin expenses and updating record on new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick i.e staff absenteeism & punctuality etc.
- Liaising with the kitchen personnel on the menu served and hygiene of the kitchen ambience.
- Ensure timely allocation of communication tools such as phones, modem etc. to all staff.
- Receive staff complaint on faulty phones, modem, internet issues and contact and follow up with the vendor (s) to fix it.
- Raise all communication related request to accounts unit as the case may be and follow up till close out.
- Coordinate effectively & efficiently Admin activities, including prompt payment of bills
- Liaising with the Head Office Facility Manager on payment of utility bills, this including PHCN, DSTV, and other bills
- Raise all commercial requests for the department and follow up till close-out.
Preferably a male resident in Lagos (Ikeja, Ketu, Gbagada, Island).
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
Location: Agege axis – Lagos
- Ensure timely product distribution, delivery& visibility for the brand within allotted sales territory.
- Ensure maintenance of assigned vehicle and give timely feedback on any mechanical fault detected.
- Ensure you achieve the agreed monthly volume and value target by SKUs.
- Effect territory coverage and management.
- Prompt feedback to supervisor on market and trade intelligence.
- Ensure promotional items (materials) are issued to the right customers.
- Ensure adherence to redistribution standard
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor or management.
Condition of Service
- Ability to drive both manual and automatic vehicles with a valid driver’s license and LASRI.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com