Zanibal Solutions Nigeria Limited – At Zanibal, our goal is to provide you with a platform and solution that delivers your business needs. We and our partners will work with you to get the best out of your Zanibal solution and to faciliate this process, we have have developed various partner programs to help you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
- The ideal candidate for this position should be passionate about coding, designing applications, working directly with customers, willing to take the initiative, and exploring the vast number of open source technologies on the market.
- Specifically, you will be doing most of your development in Java, with a focus on developing and consuming Web Services, utilizing J2EE technologies, core development in Spring, web application development using established frameworks such as Struts and Spring MVC, etc.
- Your job responsibilities will include implementing high-quality software products to deliver to a global audience, and implementing custom projects to extend and integrate on-demand services with other enterprise applications.
- As part of this effort, you will consume web services from our eBroker, eCrm & ePortfolio products, and several other well-known cloud-based services.
- Strong experience in Java.
- Good understanding of object orientated methodologies and design patterns.
- Experience with XML a plus.
- Experience with Web Services a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft .NET and PHP is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills including task prioritization, time management, and risk identification and mitigation.
- Ability to take the initiative, and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Thorough understanding of product/project workflow processes including requirements gathering and use cases, analysis & design, implementation, testing, and deployment.
Job Title: Software Support Officer
- Responsible for providing high-quality technical support.
- Quality testing of new features of the software.
- Documents, troubleshoots and develops technical solutions related to software and setup errors for field engineers, technicians, and customers.
- Delivering solutions to both technical and non-technical end users.
- Taking ownership of technical issues, and working with our Development group to resolve more advanced issues when necessary.
- Creates workaround procedures when standard procedures have failed and ensures issues are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Escalates urgent problems requiring more in-depth knowledge to appropriate internal resources.
- Resolving escalated customer complaints without the need for team lead intervention.
- Participation in providing training to customers as required.
- Recognize end-users’ need for additional products and service.
- Update and create online knowledge base articles to reduce support requests.
- Capture details of each support request in Zanibal’s ticketing system.
- Help test fixes provided by development and incorporate them into client sites.
- At least 1 year of experience in a software support or development/QA role.
- Must have at least Second Class Upper or a Master’s Degree.
- Completion of NYSC program.
- Must be a self-starter
- Experience in using software applications
- Accounting knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent Customer Relationship Management
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge in Linux command, and SQL , programming skills
- Very Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to solve problems.
Deadline: 30th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com