Front Desk/ Customer Service Representative Job at PTK Consulting Limited
PTK Consulting Limited – Our client is a group of Company with interest in Real Estate & Agriculture with their office located on the Mainland are urgently looking to hire suitably qualified candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Female Front Desk/ Customer Service Representative
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Candidate must have 2-3 years experience
- Female Candidate preferable
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in related field.
- Consistent, professional dress and manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
- To be successful in this role, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. Prior experience as a receptionist is also helpful.
- The successful Candidate must be willing to resume immediately.
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Announcing clients as necessary.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes and making travel plans.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Answering phones in a professional manner and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Sorting and distributing mail.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Scheduling appointments.
Deadline: Friday, 9th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the job role as subject of email.
Note: Please note that successful candidate must be willing to resume immediately.