Graduate Human Resource Officer Job at Simeons Pivot Resources
Simeon’s Pivot Resources – A Human Resource and Management Consulting Company with a focus on Performance Management, is currently recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer (Associate Consultant)
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensure prompt and periodic management of client’s staff confirmation/performance appraisal.
- Carry out orientation activities for client’s employees.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Ensure timely recruitment process for both in-house and clients.
- Verifies new hire’s background by contacting references.
- Maintains employee confidence by keeping human resources information confidential.
- Ensure excellence management of in-house and open trainings.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing publications.
- Carry out Business Development functions for the growth of the Organization.
- Continuous works with department to streamline the hiring process and improve internal policies
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the industry
- B.Sc/HND in Management related course.
- Reporting Skills
- Administrative Writing Skills.
- Research Skills
- Verbal Communication.
- Orienting Employees.
- Classifying Employees Grade.
- Employment Law.
- Time Management.
- Analyzing Information.
Deadline: 30th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the Job role as the subject.