House of Tara International – We are House of Tara, the largest brand in the beauty and cosmetics industry out of Africa. We currently have 24 branches across Nigeria with sales presence in Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya & South Africa. Our company takes pride in not just beauty consultation, but in empowering women, creating self-awareness and enhancing self-esteem.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Makeup Artist
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate Degree
- Makeup Certificate
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a makeup artist
Skill & Competencies:
- Sound written & oral communication
- Good customer service & relationship skills
- Excellent salesmanship
- Apply makeup to clients using a color palette and different tools such brushes, sponges etc. to achieve desired looks requested by clients.
- Gele tying.
- Sell makeup products to clients.
- Ensure prompt daily stock taking using bin cards.
- Partake in the general stock taking in the store as assigned.
- Ensure clean and good ambience in the branch.
Deadline: 6th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the e-mail must be “Makeup Artist – Uyo”
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.