Graduate Trainee Engineer Recruitment at Ex-Novo Technologies
How to Apply for Graduate Trainee Engineer Recruitment at Ex-Novo Technologies , 16th November, 2018
Ex-Novo Technologies is a privately owned engineering company whose operations lies an unrivalled engineering expertise where innovation and continuous improvement is the norm. We now have opportunities for enthusiastic and talented individuals to join our team
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee – Process Engineer
- Our Graduate Engineering Program is focused on recruiting young engineers who are enthusiastic and willing to develop.
Minimum Qualification/ Experience
- Engineering Degree (BTech / B Eng) with a minimum of 2nd Class Upper division
- Maximum age- 29 years old by December 2018.
- Applicant must have completed NYSC.
- Basic usage of Microsoft Office Suites
- Familiarity with CAD packages and Engineering Software i.e. MATLAB, HYSYS, PDMS
- Basic Project Management
- Numerical analysis skills
- Problem Solving and Critical Thinking skills
- Communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and commitment to Occupational Health and Safety
- Technical Report writing skills
Deadline: 18th December, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org